Map of the local innovation industry.
Meet some of the best and newest startups based in New York.
Dev agency for API-driven startups.
Create flexible data endpoints, abstract the boring stuff & focus on buiding your app.
Empowering Everyone to Create and Host Beautiful Virtual Events
Wisdomly allows anyone to seamlessly create and host beautiful virtual events, ranging from large scale conferences and meetups to small scale gatherings and virtual classes. All at a fraction of the cost. For organizers, Wisdomly maximizes event reach and engagement ...
Video chat is now social - streamed.in helps you discover real people online.
streamed.in helps you expand your social graph by connecting you to your already existing friends via feature-rich group chat and video conferencing, as well as by allowing you to meet new people online. You can either get matched for location and interests in ...
Live moderated programming of branded engagments between fans and influencers
Yackit enables anyone to host their own talk show with an unlimited audience, and advertise the show with an 11.5 second threaded Yackit commercial. Branded channels engage influencers with targeted followers.
Gathering people together live.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and hackers building mobile and web experiences that transform how people interact. We have great minds and VCs working with us including KPCB, a16z, Google Ventures and Founders Fund. Stay tuned...
An online doctor's office
We have built an easy to use platform that lets patients view a doctor's calendar, book appointments and carry out video consultations with physicians. Our platform is catered specifically to tele-psychiatry as a launching point into healthcare.
the best way to say hello
A text message is only capturing 7% of your communication. The other 93% is body language, eye contact, tone of voice, and facial expressions. That's where Hollerback comes in. With private, asynchronous video messages, Hollerback lets you catch up with people ...
Invite-only mailing list.
We search the best weekend and long-haul flight deals so you can book before everyone else.
Worlds first online Gentlemen's club
ScoresLive is the only premimum player in the dynamic and growing $1.5 Billion Live Interactive Video(LIV) space. In September of 2013, the NY Times called LIV– “the next disruptive influence” in online entertainment. As with many dominant brands, ScoresLive ...
Google Hangouts meets KickStarter
Short for video convo, Vonvo is a real-time video event platform and online donation tool. It was designed specifically to help non-profits raise awareness and funds to fuel their programs. Vonvo brings non-profit marketing and fundraising efforts to a new level ...
The programmer’s SOS button for instant hands on support
HackHands instantly connects developers with a network of expert programmers at the click of a button. Get on-demand expert advice or hands-on technical help for your specific code related issues. HackHands helps developers progress their code, so they can build ...
Large Scale Video Chat Events
Shindig is a NYC based start up whose proprietary technology enables large scale video chat events. On Shindig a speaker can address an audience of 1000's. They can share the stage with select audience members so to take their questions face to face in front of ...
The referral community
Invitation App is a social network where people post their referral codes and collect rewards on autopilot.
The enterprise discovery network.
Spindows is an enterprise discovery platform. Using smart-tags, it allows people to quickly and efficiently discover colleagues, knowledge and insights.
Social toolbar to instantly build a community on any website
GoChat is a social toolbar that instantly creates an interactive community on websites & blogs. Site-visitors gain the ability to chat with each other (text and video), check-in to the website (essentially Foursquare for websites), share files (like an in-browser ...